Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookies for Santa

Today the boys and I made cookies for Santa. They are all great cooks and enjoyed rolling out the dough, using the cookie cutters, and making the frosting. They loved every part of baking and decorating the cookies. Their favorite part was...
Being the taste testers. I had to send each of them several times to rewash their hands because I caught them with their fingers in their mouths again and again (Santa is one lucky guy).

Good job boys the cookies turned out great. Now, maybe Santa will leave something under the tree for you.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbi, your boys are getting so big! and they are so handsome! I love the grinch, that's a great idea.

Anonymous said...

i love and miss you guys so so much! its totally cool if you check my blog once in a while. i am so excited that my list of people who care to read about my life is growing! and i hope it is okay that i added you before i asked. ha.

much love to you,
shaneece