Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

Justin had his 34th birthday on Saturday. We had a wonderful day, pretty low key. We just did regular Saturday things during the day, he worked in the garage and helped Trevor finish paint some shelves for Trev's room. For dinner, I made him his favorite meal which is Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken, Asparagus, and french bread. We had some cake and ice cream then put the boys to bed, and finished out the night with a nice quiet movie. It was a nice day. I hope he had a great birthday.
I know that I do not tell Justin how thankful I am for him often enough, but I do know that I could not live without him. He is so supportive of everything that I do and will do anything possible to help me accomplish my goals. If it were not for him I would not have been able to complete my education. He is so understanding when I am constantly gone because of my school obligations and he is willing to take on the extra housework and cooking without any complaints. Justin has even decided to support me and train right along with me for a marathon in May. I am sure that he hates every second of it. While he doctors his poor blistered feet after the last 16 mile run he patiently listens to me plan the route for the upcoming 18 mile run. I am certain that I would not be as committed to the running thing if he weren't there every step of the way. Justin is an amazing father who has never called his role as a parent "babysitting." He is and has always been an involved parent who is so incredibly proud of his boys. The boys could not have asked for a better father. I love you sweetheart, thank you for everything you have always been willing to do.



3 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! The big
3-4!! You are getting so old! You are pretty much in you mid-thirties - weird... :)

Joanna Barrett said...

Happy B-day Justin!! so just remember if your feeling old--You are!!! BAhahahahahha....

Tara said...

oh happy birthday justin!! he really is a great guy and i wish his cousin (quentin) could have taken after him more!! haha we really need to get together sometime soon!!