Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holy Smokes

Ryan, Jonathon, Preston, Sarah, Addie, Grace, and Me.

Trevor, Danny, and Ethan aren't even in the pictures. There were a ton of kids here. What a lot of fun. Thanks Jo and Rach for letting us watch them.
This is one heck of a leg workout.


Today we were able to babysit for my sisters Rachel and Joanna. Our house was full of kids but I think everybody had a great time. I now know why I don't need to have any more children, I have plenty of young nieces and nephews to fill whatever void I may feel (particularly the nieces).

2 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Holy Cow Deb! Thanks for watching them. That was quite a load! The kids keep talking about that day - they were excited when they found out they were going to get to play with your boys. Thanks Again!

Joanna Barrett said...

Oh man!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate you watching Grace with all those kids--you really bailed me out when I needed it!! your awesome and I appreciate you and your fam for all you do!