Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Steve's Quiz

I think I know the answer to almost all of the questions. I want to know if there is a prize for the person who gets the most right.
1. I am pretty sure Joanna had her hair sucked up into the vacuum cleaner several times.
2. I'm not sure who sang the song at Porter Park, but I would guess Gwen.
3. Matt's favorite meal was milanaisa or naked spaghetti.
4. Joanna would throw shoes at poor Gretel when she would snore.
5. Matt and Justin were the Mullet Men.
6. "She had to go bathroom" was from the movie Annie.
7. I think Stephen hung from the moving car, but we all stood on the back bumper of the van while Matt would back it in and out of the garage when Mom and Dad were gone.
8. I think Stephen dressed up like a girl for Blake.
9. I don't know who Steve was supposed to look like but it was pretty scary.
10. I graduated in 1996.
11. Mom and Miriam were both in a Company of Wayward Saints. Mom directed the one Miriam was in.
12. Josh was born on 9-21 but it was in 1979. I was born in 1978.
13. I am not sure who was nicknamed after underwear but I think Stephen is a jerk for bringing it up.
14. Gwen was the mastermind behind "ladies lingerie."
15. Mom would always say, "When I get back, this house had better shine like the top of the Chrysler building" (another quote from Annie). Mom would also say, "When I come home it had better look like a ten man crew from Ace went through here!"
Good memories Steve, that was fun. I'll have to think for a while about my questions.

2 comments:

Steve and Sarah Simper said...

Holy crap!!! good Job, I know some of those were pretty easy, You can thank Jo for the 1978...

Miss Jill said...

What a surprise to see you found me. I'm so glad that you did. I was thinking about you just the other day, wondering how you and your family were, if you were still in Pocatello, that kind of thing and then you show up in my blog - crazy. I cannot believe how tall your boys are getting. They are so handsome. I love your blog and looking at the pics and "catching up" in your life some. I'll add you to my blog list too, if that's okay. Jill