Thursday, January 22, 2009

Preston and Rocky

Preston has always been afraid of dogs. When he was a baby he would never let us put him down if there was a dog around and he would hold onto us with a death grip. Now that he is bigger, Whenever we go to someones house he doesn't know the first question he asks is, "Do they have a dog?" If there is a dog at the house we are visiting we have to assure Preston that it is a nice dog and it won't hurt him. Just after Christmas we were able to get a puppy. Surprisingly, Preston fell in love immediately. Preston loves to walk him (Although, I am not sure who is walking who.), play with him, and even take him out to do his business. Hopefully our puppy, Rocky, has helped Preston to get over his fear of dogs.

4 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Vai ce draguti sunt micutii. Catelul e minunat cred ca cel mic il iubeste la nebunie sa aveti girja de catel!

The Horton Family said...

YA, What that last person said! :) Just kidding.

Okay, so I don't usually EVER say this about dogs - but that is a cute puppy! And how nice that Preston is enjoying it. I bet he will be a great helper, he is such a good kid!

Jason and Arwen said...

Rocky is a great name. I wonder how you came up with a name like Rocky? Just Kidding

Wendy Hegerhorst said...

What fun pictures! Almost makes me want a dog, but then I remember I don't have a Preston to walk it and I would have to do it. Oops guess no dog for me.