Saturday, March 21, 2009

27:22


Trevor set a goal to run a 5K, that is 3.1 miles for all of the Americans who don't speak in Kilometers. He diligently followed a training schedule, running at times I know he would have rather been doing many other things. When my friend, Camille told me that she was going to run a 5K on March 21st I took the opportunity to sign Trev up. Trevor asked Joanna if she would run with him, and because she is a wonderful aunt, Jo agreed. Today was the fateful day that Trevor, Jo, and Camille had been working so hard for. They all did great. Now that the first race is over we are all excited to begin training for the next. I am so Proud of Trev, it was not easy and he did it. He finished in 27 min and 22 seconds. Good Job Baby!


Here we are waiting for the race to start.


Camille is trying to get some inspiration from the Rocky soundtrack that is blaring from my I-pod.

And we are off!



Danny, Preston and Jo's daughter Gracie cheered the runners on.

Trev crossing the finish line in a sprint. His time was 27:22

Deb finished in 27:53

Happy to be done!

Good job baby!

Here comes Camille sprinting to the finish line.

Trev ran back to finish with Jo.


Jo had a strong finish even though she had a few bumps along the way.

Here we are at the finish line so happy that we accomplished our goal and talking about the next race which is the Teton Dam Marathon on June 13. Thanks for letting me run with you guys, it was fun. I can hardly wait for the next one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! way to go tevor and jo! That is so awesome! You two are my inpiration to get out there and accomplish my goals! Way to go!