Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update


This week has been so busy, I have not had time to blog about something pretty awesome! My boys have been asking Grandma to come down and bake bread with them for a while. Because of scheduling conflicts she has been unable to make it. Finally, last week I could not take it any longer, I called her and asked if she would come to Pocatello to bake some bread for ME. I gave her some crazy excuse about how I had been craving it for a while, but I really missed spending time with her and just wanted an excuse to see my mom. So, like an angel, she packed up the mixer and drove 90 miles to bake for my family. It was wonderful! My sisters Jo and Rach came over with their kids. We talked and laughed a lot while the sweet smells of fresh bread filled the house. It brought back a lot of memories of when we were growing up. When the bread was done we devoured over a loaf while it was still warm, it was delicious. Thanks Mom the bread was great but the chance to spend time with you was much better.

Grandma and Trevor working in the kitchen.




Raising bread.







This morning I came home from a long night of clinicals and I heard sounds coming from Trevor's room, I opened the door and found my sweat boys snuggled on Trevor's bed visiting. They were patiently waiting until it was time for them to get up. (We have told them they have to wait until 7:00am.) I love that my boys are friends and are sweet with each other (for the most part). This is the scene that I found when I opened Trevor's door.


Trev took a picture of me in my school uniform this morning. Remember, it was a long night so don't judge.
Nobody should be forced to wear this much white unless you are walking down an isle to say "I do," much less cleaning up the debris of man kind.

No comments: