Monday, February 23, 2009

Healthy Snacks

I have a school project where I have to design a brochure for a local daycare. The topic for my brochure is healthy snacks for preschool aged children. In my family I have many children who fall within this age group who love to eat and don't mind me taking their picture. So I made a whole bunch of food and invited them all over on Saturday night. I think the kids liked the food and I know that Miriam and Rachel did not mind having the night off from cooking. Thanks for your help everybody.


All of the great food!
Sarah waiting so patiently.
Preston digging in.
Most of the preschool aged children in my family.

Trevor and Danny had to wait patiently until I had all of the pictures I needed. there was plenty of food left for them.
It was a pretty fun night for the kids. After they were done we turned a movie on for them and the adults had the chance to eat in peace (that does not happen very often).

4 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Yep, that was some good food, and I totally did love the break! And I am totally diggin' the picture of Sarah as she excitedly waits for her food - she can hardly conceal her excitment! ;) thanks again Deb!

Joanna Barrett said...

Darn! I missed all the fun and the food looks great, you're going to have to tell me what the orange thing was, it looks delish!!!

Floyd N Lesli said...

I see the sisters network is alive and well. It looks like such a fun party--I wish I was there. Love you all!

Miss Jill said...

Very fun. I am especially interested in the orange snack. I might have to steal some of your recipes/ideas. I am always looking for new ones - especially healthy snacks for Adam.