Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny

On January 30th, Danny turned 9 years old! Boy, did we party! On Friday night we had a Simper family night where everybody came over to have some Hawaiian Haystacks, cupcakes, and play a little Guitar Hero. It was a lot of fun and I think everybody, young and old, had a great time. One of Danny's favorite things of the night was that Grandma S. stayed the night, it made him feel like she was coming for a special slumber party just for him.
Danny blowing out 9 candles on some super sized cupcakes. They were yummy!

Trevor, challenging Aunt Miriam for the best rocker of the family. Aunt Joanna and the cousins are singing backup.

Dan and Trev just hanin' out and lookin' cool.


Danny, just watching the action with the cousins and Uncle Deryk.
(Look at all the people on that little love seat, I counted 6 in a space made for 2!)

On Saturday night, the Meyers came over for some more fun. It was Awesome, we always have such a great time when Justin's family comes to visit, they are all so wonderful. Preston beat the trash out of everyone in boxing on the Wii. Preston really is unbeatable.


Preston boxing Uncle Stacy.

Preston won by knock-out. Stacy tried 3 times and lost every time in the first round. After they were done playing, little Preston walked over to his 6 foot 5 inch uncle, putting his hand on Stacy's arm and said, "Good try." It was pretty funny and I think Stacy about fell out of his chair because he was so shocked.

Danny had a great birthday. Thank you to everybody who came. We missed all those who couldn't make it and look forward to seeing you soon.

I know that I am a terrible mother because it took me so long to post this. I guess between work, school, and clinicals I am lucky to get it posted now. Right now, I really should be finishing my care plan, but this is much more fun!

2 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Happy Birthday Danny! And oh, how I love Preston! That is pretty funny about what he said, what a good kid! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe danny is 9! Where has the time gone. You're boys are growing up too fast.