Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tis the Season

Last year, for St. Patrick's Day, Justin dressed up as the Beer Fairy and delivered six packs of beer to several of his co-workers and our friends. I thought it was hilarious and will never forget it. I think that the only way to celebrate the St. Patrick Day season is to post this picture everywhere I can. Justin thinks I do it to punish him, but I do it because it is one of my favorite pictures in the entire world. I think you are wonderful honey, and I am so glad that you are man enough to wear a skirt every once and a while. We hope everybody has a great St. Patrick's Day, and if you are good the Beer Fairy might pay a visit to your house.

5 comments:

Camille Winter said...

DEB!!! Oh my hell, I am so excited to see you on here. I have been missing you like CRAZY! How are you? We really need to get together. I want to catch up... I want to chat with ya. Do you still have my number??? I texted you a while back and NEVER heard back from you and it made me sad... Anyhow, I would love to see you soon. Are you still working at the hell hole??? I hate to say this, but I kind of miss working there just cuz of the great people I worked with!!! Keep in touch okay!!!

Camille Winter said...

Oh and I want you to know that YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!! I have been wanting to train to run a 1/2 marathon and I would love to chat with you about it. I have NO idea where to start. This stupid baby weight must come off....
But seriously, it is so great to hear from you and I can't believe how grown up your kids are.... and Justin too.... :) hehe!

Tara said...

debbie i am so happy you left me a comment!! we really need to get together. would you please tell justin i think he looks amazing in a skirt!! i cant wait to show quentin he will die!! please add us to your list we added you!! take care

The Horton Family said...

Wow - the bearded lady returns! ;) And the color green is such a lovely color on you as well Justin!

Camille Winter said...

Hey! It was so great to see you today.... Thanks for meeting up with me.
If you are really interested in doing that 5K run with me it is on March 21 in Idaho Falls. It is cheaper to call and register ($20.00) Call 521-2243... Its gonna be cold but I think it will be a good starting off point for me. All the details of the race are on www.runwalkjog.com
So, call me soon. Let's get together again and have a night.... :)