Saturday, March 21, 2009

David Archuleta

I went to see DAVID ARCHULETA! It was awesome! I have to say that he has a pretty great show. It was fun to go with my sisters, Miriam and Joanna, and some other really good friends. We really missed Rachel. I wish that she could have gone because the sisters are never have as much fun when one is missing. It was great that my friend, Cynthia, is a Archuleta fan and was not afraid to fight the crowd of teenage girls, shake her bootie, and sing along.



My wonderful friend Cynthia.


All of the girls.

Miriam's friend Cathy wanted a picture of the band who were standing in front of the buses before the concert. Here you go Cate.

Jo, rockin' out

These are hard to see, but this is David sitting at the piano and singing.


Here he is singing and dancing.

No comments: