Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bitter Sweet

2 years ago I was very reluctant to put Preston in a Preschool. I had been lucky to keep Preston at home with me until I had decided to finish my nursing degree but because of my school schedule something had to be done. I was very fortunate to find an opening for him at the hospital child care center, Kids Korner. It was very hard to leave him there the first couple of days but within a week I knew this preschool was going to be good and Preston would be well taken care of. Now that I have finished school and because Preston starts kindergarten in less than a month, Preston no longer has to go to school and can stay home with Justin and I.

Friday was Preston s last day at Kids Korner and I was so surprised to find that I was a little sad that I could no longer take him there. The staff at the school has always been so wonderful to him and treated him so well. I was grateful to be able to send him to a place that was so great. I am happy that they took such great care of him while I was so busy with school.

Preston and his 1st year teacher Miss Ashley
(Commonly known as "My Ashley")

Preston's second year teacher Miss Erica

Preston is excited to give all of his teachers a special gift to tell them thanks for all of their hard work.

No comments: