Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's finally Over

After 2 long years of doubt and sacrifice I can finally say that I did it! I have finally graduated on August 1, 2009, from ISU with an RN degree from the ADRN program. Man it feels so good to be done with school. I will be super awesome to not have to worry about getting my assignments done, studying for the next tests, and how in the world I am going to get all of my clinical hours done. Woo-hoo!!

Justin was super awesome! He stepped up and was both Mom and Dad for 2 years. I would not have been able to do this without such a great and understanding husband.
My celebration jig


My sweet friend Nicholette who suffered right along with me for 2 long years and also graduated. (We were just a bit emotional.)

My boys have all given many different reasons why they are happy that I am done with school and it all centers on the idea that I will be home and spend more time with them. The boys have all been so understanding and accepting of the sacrifices that we had to make. I love that they have been so great now it is time to have some fun.
I am completely happy. I know that I could not have done this without the support of my beautiful family, especially Justin. Thank you, honey, you were always so supportive and willing to do what ever it took to make this journey as painless as possible. You are wonderful! I love you.

2 comments:

Miss Jill said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome. Tons of hard work and grief - but worth it in the end.

Lindsey Lou said...

I didn't know you graduated. How wonderful for you. Good job!