Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oregon Coast

This past week our family took advantage of Justin and I having a whole week of vacation together, and my mom and dad being in Portland, Or, for Dad's work. We packed up the car and headed off to Portland and the Oregon Coast. It was amazing. The boys and I had never seen the ocean before so, needless to say, we were amazed by its endless beauty and could not resist playing in the water regardless of the fact that we had to walk around in wet clothes for the rest of the day. We love spending time together and were so happy that Grandma and Grandpa were able to experience all it all with us. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great vacation, we can hardly wait until the next time.


The boys were seeing how they measured up to the bears at the Portland Zoo.
Just a glimpse of Oregon's beautiful landscape.


Hangin' out with their super cool new friends.

Justin better watch out he might have some competition.

Getting ready to jump the waves. The boys were soaked by the time we were done playing.

Trying to get our sea legs under us.

So happy to be together. By-the-way the only time I ever have any body in my hair is when the the wicked hair dresser known as humidity totally molests my my style (which usually doesn't need a lot of help to look bad). There was not one decent picture of me from this whole day but oh well I would so be willing to look like this again just to go back.
Danny smelling the roses and the Portland Rose Garden.

My Hercules strikin' a pose.

3 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Looks like fun, and I am soooo jealouse! Cute picture of you and the bear Deb. :)

Miss Jill said...

So much fun! You guys deserve a good vacation. There's nothing like seeing the ocean for the first time. Love the pictures!

Ariann said...

I just barely started hooking up with blogs. So I just barely saw your post. I love your family picture of you guys by the trees (on your trip). It will be nice to talk to you on your blog now.