Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chris's New Tag

Chris got bored with the quirky tag, so he decided to mix things up a bit. He wants me to answer the following 12 questions as my brother, Stephen. I hope I can do you justice, Steve.



1. Who was your favorite past president? I have always been fond of Ben Franklin, he discovered electricity and everything while being president of the U.S., what a cool guy. He was the president, right?



2. What is your dream job? Are you kidding, I already have it! I am a professional doughnut taster. Who could ask for more than that?



3. Do you floss, and how often? (be honest) I floss my front 4 teeth every time I eat corn on the cob, I hate it when the kernels get caught between the cracks.



4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? I'm not sure, but it had to have been in Guatemala while I was on my mission. What ever it was made me friggin' sick.



5. What is your least embarrassing moment? When I was a little boy I used to stand in the middle of the street and scream and my sisters (Joanna and Rachel) would come out and beat me up until I either stopped screaming or got out of the middle of the street. A lot of people think that would be embarrassing; but it wasn't cause I did it all of the time.



6. Have you ever knowingly eaten feces? (any type) I'm pretty sure I have, remember I went to Guatemala and got friggin' sick. I am positive that was feces related.



7. What is the grossest thing you have ever smelled? Newdale during the potato pit cleaning season. There is nothing like taking a step out your front door and inhaling in a deep breath of rotting potatoes.



8. What gives you gas? (be honest) The better question is: What doesn't give me gas? Sarah has just started wearing a gas mask on a regular basis. I must admit I think she is awfully sexy in a gas mask.



9. Who is someone you used to admire, but now do not? I used to admire Debbi, but after this I think I am going to erase her phone number from my phone and never talk to her again. I guess I'll just stick with President Franklin.



10. What cartoon character do you hate the most? I hate, hate, hate Bugs Bunny, he out smarted Elmer Fudd every time. Poor Elmer.



11. What is your second worst pet peeve? When people poke me in the belly and giggle like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. JERKS!



12. Finish this sentence: "Once when I was out of underwear...." That happened just this morning. I put on a pair of Sarah's, they're a little tight but the support is insurmountable.



Now Joanna gets to answer the questions like she was Miriam, and Steve like he was Josh. Have fun.

3 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

Those answers were pretty good Deb!! I had a pretty good laugh this morning! But CRAP!!! I'm going to have to figure out a way to answer the questions like Miriam without going on and on and on...:) (I hope if she reads this comment she knows I'm joking!)

The Horton Family said...

Woo Hoo Debbi!! You nailed it! This was awesome! Just what Chris was going for! I loved your answers - very funny. :)

Steve and Sarah Simper said...

I really wasn't offended... you just should have read thge other one.