Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Preston Got Tagged




Deryk tagged Preston and he is so excited. I am excited too, because now Justin is the only one in our family who has yet to be tagged and he can answer the questions by himself. I asked Preston to tell me the things that he likes about himself and here are his answers as he said them.

1. Uhh, I like to go to go to school so I can be safe.

2. I like to play with my friends.

3. I like to play outside in the snow.

4. I like to play with my toys.

5. I like to read books with my mom and dad.

6. I like to play with trucks.

7. I like Porter, Eva, Daniel, Trevor, Stephen, Sarah, Gracie, Ethan, Grams,Rachel..., and everybody else in his family. (I had to stop hip somewhere or he would have gone on to name every member of his family.) And also Grandpa. (He added as I was finishing typing this.)

Preston would tag 3 other people if there were 3 people left to be tagged. This was a fun game and I am excited to read all of the remaining unanswered tags that are still out there. (Miriam, everybody in your fam has to name their quirks so you had better get on it.)

Preston definitely put the finishing touches on our family. We are so lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

how stinking cute was that!!! We love Preston, we think he's so dang cool!! We so should of thought of Justin too, how'd we not think of him!?!

The Horton Family said...

Of course Preston would have gone on naming the whole family - he loves everyone, and he is so easy to love back! How cute! This was a fun game!

Jason and Arwen said...

Your boys are so cute. I like what you have done with your blog.