Friday, October 31, 2008

Livin' It Up With Debbi
















I feel I should let you all know what a joy it is to live in a house with a soul like Debbi. If you have ever met Debbi, you can imagine how entertaining it is to live with her. Boring is never a word that would be used in describing her at all. You can always count on her to do something that will keep you laughing. Her Stallone and Neil Diamond fetish concerns me a bit because it is rubbing of onto the boys. She is full of energy all the time and is always on the go. Being so full of energy is a must when you are working full time, going to school full time, and being a mom full time. Then she still has time to add in things like training for a marathon. The running habit she has picked up may just kill me before it is all said and done. She is willing to try almost anything as long as it doesn’t include being anywhere near a rodent (if you want real excitement, put a mouse near her, sit back, and enjoy the show). She loves to laugh and it is very contagious. Even after being married for almost 10 years (10 years? She IS getting old), she is always surprising me with how much fun she is. I am thankful every day for her and am glad that I get to be there to enjoy the person that she is.

1 comment:

The Horton Family said...

Deb is pretty awesome! You sure are a lucky guy Justin!... :)