Thursday, October 16, 2008

Danny Got Tagged

Danny got tagged by his wonderful cuz Sarah. This kid has some funny quirks, so I know this will be good. Well here goes...

1. My fingers are double jointed, I can bend them way far back and freak people out. My thumb is really double jointed too.

2. I like to dance around weird.

3. I could eat all day and still stay skinny. Right now I am hungry.


4. I like to make weird faces.

5. I like to pop my knuckles, neck, and big toes. (Anytime Danny hears someone pop their knuckles, or talk about doing it, he has to pop any area in his body that can be. It is a compulsion.)

6. I like to play with my brothers. My best friend in the world is Trevor. Oh ya I also like to play with my best friends too.

Now I tag Chris, Porter, and Grandpa.



Isn't he such a great kid, life would be awfully boring without him!

1 comment:

The Horton Family said...

That's right - Danny is a funny kid! That picture of hime getting his cast off is sooo funny - I chuckle thinking about that whole situation. Pretty good!