Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trevor Got Tagged...Thanks Steve


Trevor got tagged by Steve, so I'm going to let him do it himself.

1. I hate to have long fingernails. I even hate the white to show.

2. I like to freak my dad out by touching my eyes. He hates it.

3. Sometimes when I'm watching tv when there's a baby toy on I think they look fun.

4. I like the feeling of new kleenexes.It feels better than old.

5. I like to wack sticks off dead trees.

6. I like the feeling of the back of my head when it just gets cut.

now I tag grandma, Sarah and Clay.

You were right Steve, Trevor is a pretty awesome kid.

2 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

This is so dang cute!!! Trevor, I never knew some of these things about you!! I think some little kid toys look dang fun too--oh, if only we could stay young and be a toys R Us kid forevor!!

The Horton Family said...

Trev-o!! How fun to read about you man! I don't know if you tagged my Sarah or Stephen's, but I am going to make my Sarah answer too, cause I think it is fun to get all the cousins in on this! Oh, and keep it up with the eye thing and your dad. He needs someone to pester him for a change. :)