Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trevor Is So Close



Trevor has always wanted to be taller than an adult, any adult, he doesn't care if it is a little person they just have to be over 18 years old. He out-grew G.G. (my grandma) about a year ago. I think it helps a little that G.G. has been shrinking, but it still meant a lot to him. Having passed G.G., Grandma (my mom) is now in his sights. During a family dinner this afternoon I looked up to see Trevor and Grandma talking and found that Trevor has come dangerously close to goal. If Trev has his shoes on and Grandma's hair is pushed flat they are close to the same height. Man, who would have guessed we would have a kid big enough to be taller than his grandmother. Justin is getting so old.

2 comments:

The Horton Family said...

And this is totally awesome! Justin, you are getting old! Not to mention that mother of his... :) Love you Debbi!

The Horton Family said...

By the way - I checked that craft site you have listed - super cute! I added it to my page also. We should do her little halloween craft for a craft day - fun and cute.