Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Justin's 10K



I talked Justin into running the 10K by telling him that I would train and run it with him. After a lot of encouragement, reluctantly, he said yes. Then, half way through training (a lot of early Saturday Morning 7 mile runs), I informed him that I was unable to run because I had my clinical rotation at State Hospital South that weekend. To say the least he was not pleased. He had put too much work into it to backout then. We continued to train together, and, when it came down to it, Justin ran it by himself in 1hr and 40sec. He did a great job! I felt really bad because I could not be there to cheer him on, but his mom and the boys were there in my place, thanks Vivian and boys. Good Job Honey!

1 comment:

The Horton Family said...

Rock on! And good job to Justin! Sorry you were not able to run Deb.