Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally Blogging


I guess I finally have to give in and post something on my blog thanks to Rachel (my beautiful sister) for the tag. I have to name 6 of my quirks, this is hard because I see all of my quirks, but I don't want everybody else to see them.

#1 Much like my sister, Joanna, I hate mouth sounds. I hate to hear people chew gum with their mouth open, I hate eating noises, and I hate it when my boys make silly noises with their mouth, thank you Joanna, for teaching them a variety to drive me crazy with.

#2 While I love to make craft projects, I hate to look at my own. I can see every mistake and I think everybody else can see them also.

#3 I love Niel Diamond and Sylvester Stalone. I know they are both old but they are my favorites. I can sing almost any Niel Diamond Song and I have seen almost all of Sylvester Stalone's movies, I can even quote most of the 5 Rocky movies.

#4 Even though Sylvester Stalone is my favorite, I have never seen any of the Rambos, we even own a few. I honestly don't think I ever will watch them.

#5 I love to look at home decorating books, I buy them all the time, but I don't have the nerve to change anything in my home. The most adventurous thing I have done is to paint my boys' rooms colors instead of leaving them white.

#6 I love musicals, watch the old ones, the new ones, on TV, and if I have the chance I will go to the theater to watch them. I sing the songs to my kids all of the time, they often look at me like I am crazy when I start belting Yentle, Annie, Sound of Music, and many others.

Well there are all of the quirks I am willing to share now I get to tag 3 other people. Jill, aren't you happy I finally blogged something, now it's you turn. Stephen, I bet you have some pretty funny quirks, and Miriam, I want to see if you really will ignore the tag. Have a great time.

2 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

Heck Ya!! So Dang Excited to see your sight up and running! Now just remember how often you check our blogs--we'll be doing the same to yours so I hope we'll be entertained OFTEN!!!

The Horton Family said...

Check It Chica! And Dito to Jo's comment! Thanks for answering the call! I'll be seein' you around these parts mor often...